Security Guard, FSN-3
Closing Date: July 10, 2015
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hours per week(based on rotating shifts)
SALARY:Gross salary gross salary 10,176.00 EUR per year(Starting salary) (Position Grade: FSN-3)
NOTE: this is annual gross salary, this amount is subject to social security and income tax deductions.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
This is a full time guard position based on rotating shifts to safeguard U.S. Government property and personnel.
The duties include:
- Controlling the Embassy’s surroundings on walking patrol. Preventing parking of unauthorized vehicles around the perimeter of the Embassy. Controlling access to the Embassy’s driveways.
- Inspecting private and official vehicles and their cargo for dangerous items.
- Performing mobile patrol security and emergency response to all Embassy residential facilities.
- Preventing entry of unauthorized personnel or vehicles to the territory
- Ensuring security at the public events, organized by the Embassy
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
Human Resources Office
Re: Security Guard, U.S. Embassy, Samnera Velsa iela 1, Riga, LV-1510 or e-mail to Riga-HR@state.gov
For more detailed information, please, consult the full description of the position (PDF file-76kb).
! Interested candidates for a vacancy MUST complete and submit DS-174 form (Universal Application for Employment, available on the right).