Key Business Links
U.S. Government Resources
- International Trade Administration: A division of the Department of Commerce that supports U.S. companies in foreign trade.
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Export Import Bank of the United States: Ex-Im Bank’s mission is to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets.
- National IPR Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
Other Key Links
- Doing business in Latvia
- Foreign Agricultural Service in Warsaw
- Trade Fairs in Latvia
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Trade Fairs in USA supported by the US Department of Commerce
- American Chamber of Commerce in Latvia
- Latvian Chamber of Trade and Industry
- U.S. Commercial Service
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- International Trade Administration
- U.S. Customs
- Customs of the Republic of Latvia
Visas, Passports, and other Consular Services
Click on the links below or contact the Consular Section if you require assistance with:
Tel: +371 6710-7032
Tel: +371 6710 7000
Fax: +371 6710 7050
General Office Hours: Monday thru Friday; 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00
Regional Senior Commercial Officer
US Department of Commerce
Partnership Post in Sweden
Dag Hammarskjolds v. 31
115 89 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 783 53 46
Fax: +46 8 660 91 81